St. Marys GIS Mapping Services
Some of our more actively maintained layers include but are not limited to, addresses, roads, zoning, DFIRM (flood map layers), & city boundaries. We also house a variety of other datasets including water, sewer, & stormwater layers.
Printed maps can be made available for purchase upon request in our office.
A variety of online viewable maps are available on the community development pages and links to some of these can be found on the tab listing on the left of this page (Including a link to Camden County's Q-Public website). Alternatively, a gallery is located just below that displays current public maps.
If you have any questions, requests, or suggestions regarding GIS & mapping services please note the contact information on the left.
City of St. Marys, GA Map Gallery
Other GIS Information & Resources
- Camden County Tax Assessors Office
- Coastal Regional Commission of GA
- United States Geological Survey (USGS)
- FEMA Map Service Center
- US Census
- Georgia Geospatial Clearinghouse
- Environmental Systems Research Institute (ESRI)
- Georgia URISA (Urban & Regional Information Systems Association)
- URISA International