Sign Permits

The size and location of permanent and temporary signs is regulated by the City’s Sign Regulations.  In compliance with this ordinance, all signs within the City of St. Marys must be permitted.  Additionally, any temporary signage including banners must receive a permit. 

Historic District - All signs located in the Historic District of St. Marys must receive  approval from the Historic Preservation Commission prior to installation of the sign.

HPC Sign Ordinance

Sign Applications
Applications for permanent and temporary signs should be submitted to the Community Development Office.  For questions on completing your application, contact the Community Development office at (912) 510-4025.

Sign Permit Application
Temporary Signage Application

Permit applications can be mailed to:

        City of St. Marys 
        Community Development Office
        418 Osborne Street
        St. Marys, GA 31558

        Phone:   (912) 510-4032
        Fax:        (912) 510-4014