The two story wooden frame hall-parlor house was constructed for Charles Jackson, a Revolutionary War Soldier, and contains a series of additions dating to circa 1880, 1970, and 1980. The house shows evidence of having been I-shaped originally with the main elevation's siding thinner than the other portions of the house. The hip roof has a saltbox shape which incorporates the rear porch.
North-west corner of Osborne and Conyers Streets, Presbyterian Church, built circa 1808.
The wooden frame church with continuous masonry foundation and stucco coating was originally constructed for worship of all Christian faiths. The front tower has a pyramidal roofed belfry with turned balustrade along the entry steps which lead to the rounded arch entry. This entry was originally along the east elevation and was moved to the south during renovations in 1898.
303 Osborne Street, Orange Hall, built circa 1835. This Greek Revival wooden frame
house on a continuous brick foundation is notable for its large preserved city lot and high style. The brick foundation serves as a useable basement for the large house. The front portico has double heighted Roman Doric columns, acanthus leaf embellishments in the pediment, and a Greek door surround.
201 Osborne Street, Bank of St. Marys Our Lady of the Sea Catholic Chapel, built circa 1837. The brick masonry ecclesiastical building was originally a bank until it was donated to the Catholic Church by Marie Ponce Dufour in 1843. The brick structure has a running bond veneer and is stuccoed from the water table to the ground level.
506 Ready Street, Bloodworth House, built circa 1870. The Neoclassical style two story wooden frame house features a square posts and a Chippendale balustrade on the porch, paneled door with transom and sidelights at the primary entrance, and a heavily corbeled chimney.
502 Ready Street, Ratcliff Hopper Woods House, built circa 1840. Built for Captain George W. Ratcliff, the two story mortise and tenon brace frame house has chamfered posts and balusters on its single story porch with Italianate arched glazing in the paired entrance doors.
213 Osborne Street, Bacon Burns House, built circa 1835. The two sotry hipped roof Federal style wooden frame house was built by Dr. Henry Bacon. The house is particularly worth noting due to its construction using mortise and tenon joinery with a braced framing system. The porch features chamfered posts and a round top rail and simple square picket balusters.
306 Ready Street, Hawkins Banks Aldrige House, built circa 1885. Built for
Thomas Hawkins, the one-and-a-half sotry Georgian cottage type house is wooden frame with a jerkinhead (clipped gable) roof. The pedimented gable entrance leads to a porch with boxed columns and square balusters and a partially glazed door with transom and side lights.
124 Osborne Street, Captain Morse House, built 1905. The Folk-Victorian two story
wooden frame house built by Captain Morse in 1905-1906. The house has a corbeled chimney and porch with heavy turned posts, sawn brackets, and turned balusters. The main elevation has a full glazed door with two light transom.
200 Osborne Street/101 Bryant Street, Spencer House, built circa 1870. The house was built for the Collector of Customs, W.T. Spencer and his wife Louise by Theodore Spencer. The wooden frame house has Italianate and Neoclassical Revival elements including the round ached windows and Tuscan porch columns. The front double doors are also Italianate glazed doors with a two light transom window.
209 Osborne Street, Sandiford Goodbread House, built circa 1870-1880. The house was
likely built by Samuel Burns and was used as an annex for the Riverview Hotel in the early twentieth century. The wooden frame Georgian inspired Folk-Victorian house features a large two story porch which was originally a single story porch with small central porch above.Other notable architectural features include the semi-circular transom window with crown molding and pedimented gables with Italianate brackets.
310 Osborne Street, John Rudulph House, built circa 1870. The central hall plan wooden frame house was built by John Rudulph and remained in the family until 1966. The house has full height windows with crown molding, Greek Revival inspired transom and sidelights flanking the paneled door, and a dentiled chimney cap.
207 Ready Street, Stone Bunky Guy House, built circa 1890. The single story Folk-Victorian
wooden frame house has a corbeled chimney and a single sotry front porch. The porch has boxed columns with sawn brackets and molding capitols and a partially glazed front door with transom side lights.
211 Osborne Street, Rudulph Riggins House, built in 1911. The Neoclassical Revival two story wooden frame house was constructed by L. P. Frohock for Howard Rudulph. The house is notable for its conical roofed gazebo on the left corner of the porch and its Corinthian columns.
303 Wheeler Street, the Miller Lovell House, built circa 1895. The Neoclassical Revival Georgian inspired wooden frame cottage has a hip roof, corbeled chimney, and Tuscan columns which make it a good example of southern Neoclassical Revival cottages.
201 Ready Street, Frohock Bauknecht House, built circa 1900. The two story wooden frame Neoclassical House was reportedly two I-shaped houses which were jointed circa 1907. The front I-house had a wide frieze and chamfered corner boards and a porch with large Ionic columns and square balusters. The gables are pedimented with circular rivets .
404 Ready Street, Bunkley House, built circa 1910. The one story wooden frame
house has boxed columns and square balusters on the porch and a slightly corbeled chimney.
412 Norris Street, Casey Hernandez House, built circa 1920. Thomas E. Casey
constructed the one story wooden frame cottage with a cross gable roof and brick pier foundation. The house has chamfered porch posts and a 1970s carport extension.
103 Weed Street East, Smith Aldridge House, built circa 1919. The single story Craftsman
bungalow is wooden frame with a front gable roof. The gables have pent roofs with stuccoed square column set on masonry piers to support the porch roof. Windows are paired and the main elevation has a partially glazed door with transom.
202 Bryant Street West, the Townsend Gay House, built circa 1905. The wooden frame bungalow house was moved to its current location from block 1 of the City of St Marys. The house was originally built for S. C. Townsend and is notable for its character defining porch with battered columns and square balusters.
314 Ready Street, Davis Thompkins Long House, built 1873. The two story wooden
frame house was extensively altered in 1911. The house exhibits Folk-Victorian elements including stained glass windows, lozenge lights, stained glass transom and sidelights, boxed columns with arched capitols, decorative lattice work and the front gable's Palladian window.
305 Wheeler Street, Christ Episcopal Church, circa 1885. The small wooden frame church was built on brick piers features a pyramidal roof lantern and slight decorative crown moldings over the windows.
207 Weed Street West, the Rose Lovell House, built in 1908. The concrete block with decorative concrete block cladding and octagonal cast concrete columns on concrete block piers make this Georgian inspired Neoclassical house particularly interesting.
105 Bryant Street, the Miller Arnow House, built circa 1900. The two story Folk Victorian style wooden frame building was originally built for James M. Miller. The house is notable for its two story integrated porch and full heighted double hung 2/2 sash windows on the main elevation.
200 Bryant Street East, Collier Casey House, built 1874. The single story wooden frame
house was built by John Collier in 1874 and was dated when a beam was discovered during renovations with this date inscribed on the framing member and verified using tax and deed records. The house has some Folk-Victorian and Greek Revival characteristics including the dentiled chimney cap and swan brackets.
200 Ready Street, Arnow Miller McLendon House, built circa 1834. Joseph S. Arnow's two story wooden frame house has mortise and tenon brace frame construction and a side gable roof. The house has a fully glazed entry door with transom and side lights with the porch roof supported by boxed columns.
800 Osborne Street, Harris House, built circa 1928. Built for Matilda Harris by her sons, the two story brick veneer house is Georgian inspired in style and has square brick columns on the porches. The cross gable roof has two story squared pedimented gable bays with sawtooth singles on either end.
601 Norris Street, built circa 1940. The brick veneer one-and-a-half story house has
two gabled dormers on the primary elevation and squared brick columns on the stoop.
104 Weed Street East, Long Bunkley Briggs House, built circa 1860. The two story wooden
frame I-shaped house has a single story porch with square posts. The house has mortise and tenon brace frame construction, an early addition (circa 1880s) to the rear and 1920s additions flanking the earlier extension.
220 Osborne Street, Bachlott Porter House, built 1911. The wooden frame, hip roofed,
Neoclassical Revival Queen Anne house stands on a continuous concrete foundation with ashlar stone finish. The eves have modilions, gables are pedimented, and there is a wide frieze band. Corner Pilasters have Ionic capitals, so does the wrap porch. The windows are largely leaded and lozenge shaped some of which have crown molding.
601 Osborne Street, Harris House, built circa 1929. The two story wooden frame house
was built for Tola Harris. The Craftsman style American foursquare plan structure has a wide frieze band, chamfered corner boards, and battered columns on masonry piers on the porch.
219 Osborne Street, the Sterlings Grocery, built 1896. The wooden frame building was constructed to house the business of D. C. Sterling who moved his shop from across the street in 1896. The house underwent a number of alterations during the first half of the twentieth century including the insertion of concrete block.
305 Ready Street, built 1918. The Craftsman style American foursquare plan wooden frame
house has a hip roof and central chimney. The eves have exposed shaped rafter tails while the porch has square posts and balusters.
104 Wheeler Street, the Keta Clark House, built circa 1930. This double shot gun style timber
frame house was reportedly constructed by Miss Clark using the boards from another house on
Wheeler Street which was dismantled.
117 Osborne Street, Bank of Camden County, built 1911. This brick masonry building boasts a corbeled brick cornice and window arches adorned with two courses of rowlock brick and one course of brick.
401 Wheeler Street, Pratt Gilican House, built circa 1820. The Georgian cottage type
one-and-a-half story wooden frame house is on a brick foundation with a side gable roof. The house has chamfered porch posts, and unusual 3/1 windows in the raised basement.
102 Hall Street West, Harris Bryant House, built 1882. The one story wooden frame house with gross gable roof was built by George Harris and features a corbeled chimney.
204 Wheeler Street, Rufus Lovell House, built in 1926. The wooden frame bungalow is a good example of southern frame bungalow housing of the early twentieth century.
103 Weed Street West, Vanzant White House, built circa 1930. The wooden frame
hall-parlor house features a Queen Anne screen door and chamfered porch posts.
206 Bryant Street West, the Russell Nettles House, built circa 1910. This Neoclassical Revival concrete block house with decorative concrete block cladding and octagonal cast concrete block piers was built for J. S. Russell around 1910.
105 Stable Alley West, built circa 1900. This house was reportedly built by
L. A. "Gus" Vocelle.
105 Osborne Street, the Riverview Hotel, built 1916. This tabby coated (added in 1975) hotel boasts a two story porch along its Osborne Street elevation.
101 Wheeler Street, the Bachlott Merrow House, built circa 1185-1887. The blended Folk-Victorian and Craftsman style timber frame house was reportedly built by John R. Bachlott and operated as a hotel for part of the early twentieth century.
126 Osborne Street, Strotesbury Johnson House, built 1821. This cross gable wooden
frame house has undergone a series of renovations and additions dating from the 1930s, 1940s, and 1970s.